Friday, June 22, 2012

FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle

Dds Phoenix - FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle.

Do you know about - FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle

Dds Phoenix ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Dds Phoenix . You see this article for information about an individual need to know is Dds Phoenix .

How is FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle

FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle Tube. Duration : 19.82 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Dds Phoenix . More videos I've been meaning to get around to recording and putting up. Unfortunately I haven't had the free HDD space to record a full R50 Instance run, but I've been clearing some room and I'll try and get one up soon. Here's the final boss of the R50 Instance, Batraal. Before I get into a more in depth description, I'll say that this was kind of a long and messy fight. It was the first Batraal for several LS members, and not all were even R50. Also, I ammost definitively not a mage by nature. That said, everyone did a great job! I was main healer in this battle, so unfortunately not much of how the adds are dealt with is shown. I will try to detail the fight, and our strategy for it. First, everyone skips the cutscene. The tank grabs Batraal and runs him to the spot shown. The main healer and the backup main healer run with the tank. Meanwhile, the 3 DDs (MRD and 2 ARC in this case) grab the three skeletons and run them to a safe spot in a corner. Once there, they burn down the adds as quickly as they can. Meanwhile, the tank holds Batraal with the assistance of the main healer. The secondary healer usually stays with the tank and primary healer, but can quickly run to assist the skeleton party if they are having difficulty. Once the first wave of skeletons is down, the skeleton party comes to Batraal to recover and begin DPS. One member focuses on stepping on the blue circles to keep Batraal's barrier down. The others DD Batraal. Once at 75%, more skeletons will pop ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Dds Phoenix . Where you'll be able to offer used in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Dds Phoenix . View Related articles related to Dds Phoenix . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share FFXIV Rank 50 Instance - Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal Battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment